Do you need capital for the following business reasons?
- Buy out a partner or fellow director
- Increase working capital
- Develop and launch new products
- Secure new premises or meet removal costs
- Recruit additional quality staff
- Retirement provision
- Refurbish or upgrade plant and equipment
- Project finance
Capital Release Plan from Finance for Industry can help you unlock
the capital tied up in the assets you already own, quickly, easily
You are free to nominate any unencumbered assets
in the business, for example, items of plant and machinery. Finance for Industry
will then refinance these for an amount agreed by independent valuation,
and release the cash proceeds to you.
The debt is secured on the specific assets refinanced
by Finance for Industry , which means that additional security may not be required.
In turn, Finance for Industry agrees a repayment schedule for the debt with payments
matched to income over an agreed period, which can be up to five
This leaves your existing lines of credit unaltered
and is invisible to customers and suppliers alike.
How you benefit
- Fast release of capital (Cash) from assets you
- Repayment matched to income over a fixed period
to assist cash flow and budgeting
- The debt is fixed, under your control, and unlike
the overdraft, not repayable on demand
- No charge over your personal property
- Independent, secure additional line of funding
- Competitive, preferential cost